The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the guild charter...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

About the guild charter... Empty
PostSubject: About the guild charter...   About the guild charter... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:23 am

First and foremost: You do not have to sign this charter. It's only a rough draft and I'm only posting it here so you guys can look over it. When the FINAL copy is posted then you will have to read and sign it. But, the final copy will be posted by Wednesday, April 23rd @ noon. So, if you wish to see anything changed in here then please post the part you would like to see changed and what you think it should be changed to. This is the only time that it will be open to discussion outside of the changing policy procedure (which can be found in the charter). So, with that being said.........here's the charter (and I apologize it's a bit lengthy, however, I was trying to make sure everything was correct and that mistakes I learned in past guilds I've run were not going to be repeated).

(P.S. If you would like an official copy e-mailed to your inbox then, please, send me a message with your personal e-mail address and I'll make sure you get one asap! [I only say this because of the way that I have the actual charter typed up...so, if anyone wants to see it they could without having to copy/paste the charter from here and then go through and edit with bold or italics or things like that...trying to save people time if they want their own copy that they could print out or whatever...it is 8 pages long though...])
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com

About the guild charter...
Page 1 of 1