The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)... Empty
PostSubject: About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)...   About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:02 am

Greetings and salutations everyone. I'm writing this because I've noticed that there are like 17 views on the guild charter and only THREE people have signed it. Now, I know that at least 4 or 5 of those views are from me just checking to see who's signed and things. So, we'll say I've viewed it 5 times.....3 people have read and signed it......that's 8 views. Where's the other 9 viewers and why haven't they signed the charter (or posted something if they had an issue with the current charter)?

Ashedyn, Memmnon, and myself took a LOT of time to come up with this charter and get it put in place (more specifically myself and Ashedyn, but, Memmnon knew the original charter this stemmed from and I only had to update him on the changes.....the original this stems from is in the WoW section of the forum if you care to read it for whatever reason). Now, we didn't do this for our health or anything. We did this for very good reasons. We did it so the guild could be organized and structured and we could have ways to help new members and so everyone would know what their rank meant. But, for some reason, people aren't signing the charter......even though they are registered on the site. That actually disturbs me.

I'm now going to ask anyone that reads this pass this message along to fellow guildies that you may see online....this message is VERY important:

Guild dues are coming up. They are due by April 30th at 11:59pm. I WILL NOT tolerate the excuse "I didn't know we had guild dues" as to why people didn't turn theirs in. The procedure to do so is in the guild charter (including who it needs to be sent to and how to send said e-mail).

The charter has been officially up for a week (give or take) and on the website for review and open discussion for longer then that. Plus, I have put that guild dues are coming up in the Guild MotD. So, I will NOT tolerate excuses like the one listed above from people when I start going around and asking why people haven't sent in guild dues. And, if you think that I'm not keeping track of who's sent it in and who hasn't then, I love you guys dearly, but, you have another thing coming. I have made several spreadsheets for this guild to help me keep track of things. I made one for members so I can keep track of who is what Official MK rank, who's alt is who, race, class, level, etc. I have made one for guild dues so I know who's sent theirs in, how much, and for what month. I have one for the guild vault character so I know who has sent the guild vault what. And, I even made one so I can easily keep track of how much money we have in the guild vault at any given time (without having to get on the guild vault character to look).

I do these things to help you guys. It takes a lot of time and effort to set this stuff up and I have been busting my butt to do it. I like organization and I like to help my guild out. But, I also like to have fun when I play the game. Do you guys think I want to be chasing after people reminding them to register on the site and read the charter? Or to send in their guild dues? No, I don't. I want to get on, play the game, and have fun with you guys. We've had TWO very successful guild events thus far. One was to help out guild members....the other was more for fun and to gain some favor.

Guys, I don't want to sound like I'm bitching or like I'm mean or anything like that. But, I feel I have to come down on you guys cause no one is doing what they should be doing. So, please, help me out by spreading the word about the site to the other members, get them on here, and reading/signing the charter! I don't want to have to discipline people for not sending in guild dues or anything like that....but, I will. What will happen is right there in the charter....if you don't believe me then read it (or read it again). Go to the section titled [i]Disciplinary Actions[/i. Yes, I know that it's under the section for the guild vault, however, those disciplinary actions go for ALL things.

With all that being said, I want to thank the following people: Ashedyn, Lledorin, and Theladal for reading and signing the guild charter. I do appreciate it guys.
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com
Spartus

Spartus

PostSubject: Re: About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)...   About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Just to be a smart-aleck, I'd like to point out that neither you nor Memmnon have actually signed the charter either, so technically, our guild leader isn't even a memeber of the guild! *runs away and hides* clown
Back to top Go down
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

PostSubject: Re: About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)...   About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Ashedyn, I'm going to smack you for that! rofl

Alright, you want to be a smartass? We'll see who gets the last laugh Mr. Smartass!
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)...   About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the DDO Guild Charter (IMPORTANT)...
Page 1 of 1