The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Charter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: Guild Charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:42 pm

Mystical Knights

Directive

To help new members with quests and/or personal goals in the game. To help each member grow in their professions and/or class. To help the guild grow and prosper.

Motto

We are the Mystical Knights! FOR THE HORDE!

Mystical Knights Guild Ranks and Duties

*Page
-New recruit
-Can only view and participate in guild chat
-1 week probation
-No level requirements

*Squire
-Promoted to this rank after 1 week probation as a Page
-Can only view and participate in guild chat
-No level requirements

*Knight
-Officer
-Promoted to this rank after a Baron has recommended member in an Officer's Meeting. Must have at least one (1) High Counselor to second the recommendation and a majority vote in the Officer's Meeting.
-Can view and participate in guild chat. Can view and participate in Officer's Chat. Can recruit new members.
-Alts of members will be automatically put into this rank (unless they request a lower rank). They will have a Note attached to their guild info stating whose alt they belong to.
-No level requirements

*Baron
-High Officer
-Promoted to this rank after a Duke has recommended member to a High Counselor. Must have at least two (2) High Counselor's to second the recommendation and a majority vote in the High Counselor's Meeting.
-Can view and participate in guild chat. Can view and participate in Officer's Chat. Can recruit new members.
-No level requirements.

*Duke
-Trainer
-1 per class.
-Reports to Regeant.
-Promoted to this rank after a Regent has recommended member to a High Counselor. Must have at least two (2) High Counselor's to second the recommendation and a majority vote in the High Counselor's Meeting.
-Minimum level 25.

*Regent
-Mentor
-1 per race
-Reports to High Counselor
-Promoted to this rank after a High Counselor has recommended member in a High Counselor's Meeting. Must have the second of the Dragon Lord and a majority vote in the High Counselor's Meeting.
-Minimum level 35.

*High Counselor
-Founders of the guild.
-Reports to Dragon Lord
-Promoted to this rank if a High Counselor leaves. A High Counselor must recommend the member in the High Counselor's Meeting. Must have the second of the Dragon Lord and a majority vote in the meeting.
-Minimum level 50 (if being promoted to this rank ONLY)

*Advisor
-Can ONLY be promoted to this rank at the Overlord and Dragon Lord’s discretion.
-Mainly for people that have run their own guild before and/or have made/given good advice to the Overlord.

*Dragon Lord
-Second in command.
-Reports to the Overlord.
-Promoted to this rank ONLY if the current Dragon Lord steps down or leaves the guild. If the Dragon Lord steps down then he/she may recommend a replacement from any rank in the guild to the Overlord. If the Dragon Lord leaves the guild then one of the High Counselor's will be promoted to this rank at the discretion of the Overlord.
-Minimum level 60 (if being promoted to this rank ONLY)

*Overlord
-Leader of the guild
-Reports to no one.
-ONLY the Dragon Lord may be promoted to this rank. The current Overlord must either step down or leave the guild. The new Overlord may then run the guild as they see fit.
-Minimum level 70 (if being promoted to this rank ONLY)

Meetings

*Guild Meetings
-To be held once a month.
-This is where the members can state problems they are having with certain quests, people in the game, members of the guild, etc and receive the help and support of the entire guild.
-We will also go over any policy changes and promotions at this time.
-We will, also, go over up coming guild events/raids.

*Officer Meetings
-To be held once a month about 1 hour before the Guild Meeting.
-This is where the Officers can recommend a member for a promotion and explain why they feel the member is ready for it.
-We will also discuss certain things from the High Counselor's Meeting and different things that could be improved in the guild.
-This is also where Officers can express concern for members and possible solutions to different problems with members in the guild (i.e. if someone isn't helping others out when asked, etc).

*High Counselor/Advisor Meetings
-To be held once a month about 2 hours before the Guild Meeting.
-This is where the High Counselors and Advisors can recommend an Officer for a promotion and explain why they feel the Officer is ready for it. They can also recommend someone for a demotion so long as they can back up why they feel this way, have the Dragon Lord second the recommendation, and get a majority vote.
-We will also discuss possible policy changes.
-This is where High Counselors and Advisors can express concern for Officers and possible solutions to the problem.

Meetings are a chance to give EVERYONE in the guild a chance to voice their concerns and/or ideas for guild improvement. The meetings are not mandatory, however, if guild members don’t attend and/or participate then they don’t have any right to complain about any changes that have or have not been made/put into effect.

Procedure for Changes in the Guild Policies
If someone wishes to see a change in the guild policies (either something removed, edited, or added) they may put in a written request by any of the following ways:
*Go to the guild forum site and put a request in the “Guild Policy Change Request” section. The member must state the policy they wish changed, why they would like to see it changed, and any suggestions that might apply for the changes.
*Send Moryanna, Mourngrym, or a High Counselor an in-game message (or tell if they are online) with the above requested info.
*Send Moryanna an e-mail with the above requested information at the_angels_forgotten_rose@yahoo.com.

If the person requesting the change is a member we will discuss it in the next High Counselor, Officer and/or Guild meeting. If we accept your proposal for the changes you have suggested then we shall inform the entire guild at the next Guild Meeting.

Trade within the Guild
At any time a member may request an item from another member. However, at no time may the member making the item ask full price or more from the one asking for said item. Depending on the item should depend on how much is asked for, if anything. If it is an easy item to make and the materials are easy to get (or provided for by the one asking for the item) then the price should be a quarter of what it would cost the maker (or it should cost nothing). The harder the materials are to get or the harder it is to make an item then, of course, a small amount is ok to ask for. However, even for the harder items if the materials are provided for by the asker then the maker should give them a discounted price. We're not trying to overcharge our guild mates. I don't care what you charge non-guild members; however, the point of the guild is to help our members out. (If you needed a pack of smokes from a friend you wouldn't want them to charge you $6.00 for a pack that cost $3.00 would you? No, you'd either hope they would just buy them for you and not have to worry about paying them back or that they would just ask for you to do the same later on for them if the situation should arise. Same applies here.)

Professions
You are not required to have a profession, however, if you do have a profession it is requested that if someone in the guild is asking for certain materials that you have extras of, please, help them out. I.e. someone in the guild has the Leatherworking profession and you have the Skinning profession. They are asking for a stack of light leather to make something for someone and you have 4 stacks in your bank and you have no plans for them. Please, help the person out. Now, by all means, this DOES NOT mean that you have to give someone something you have if you have immediate plans for them. Now, if you are just hoarding them for something you might need to do in the future, but, you don't know what it is yet, then, please help them out. You can always get more faster then they could find it from a non-guild member. Remember, we are here to help one another out whenever possible. Besides, light leather is easy to get depending on where you go and what your skinning is at.

Guild Dues
A mandatory due of 10+ silver will be required by ALL guild members NOT in the Inactive rank, depending on the character level. If you have any questions about what you owe for the month please send Moryanna or Mourngrym an in-game message. We will respond as soon as we can. It is to be deposited straight into the guild vault. These dues are to help the guild with purchasing future guild vault tabs, helping new members, and helping to fund guild events/raids (including, but not limited to, equipment repairs after guild events/raids). IF for some reason you are un-able to pay the guild dues for any given month please send Moryanna a message (in-game, personal e-mail, or a tell) letting her know you are unable to make the guild due and/or why. Moryanna will work with you on the monthly dues so long as you send her a message! No message, no working with you, and disciplinary actions could be taken if you are a repeat offender and continue to miss guild dues without talking to Moryanna.

Guild Bank and Rules
These rules for the guild bank are to be adhered to by EVERYONE in the guild. If members DO NOT adhere to these rules then disciplinary actions WILL be taken. Below are the rules and the disciplinary actions to be taken.

Rules
1) No withdraws for repairs are to be made unless it is repairs from a guild event (including, but not limited to, raids, runs, or instances).
2) Deposit items/cash for items for withdrawing/depositing to equal value to keep the guild bank at even balance to it’s worth.
3) Requests for items to be withdrawn are approved only from the High Counselors, Advisors, Dragon Lord, and/or Overlord. If no one of these ranks is online then send a message to someone in one of those ranks…or post your request on the guild forum in the appropriate section.
4) Items can only be taken out to be put on the Auction House by the Dragon Lord and above to create funds for the Guild.
5) Failure to follow these rules will result in a demotion or termination from the guild depending on the severity of the infraction.

Disciplinary Actions
1) First Time Offenders – A verbal warning will be issued to the offender in a private discussion ONLY, depending on the severity of what the member did. This is to keep it between the Overlord and the offender.
2) Second Time Offenders – A verbal warning will be issued and a written warning will be put on the guild forum site, depending on the severity of what the member did. This is to alert ALL members as to what has happened and what steps have been taken thus far.
3) Third Time Offenders – A meeting will be held between the Overlord, Dragon Lord, Advisors, and High Counselors to discuss what should be done about the offender. A demotion will probably be issued. Termination from the guild can be a possibility if during the meeting someone recommends it due to the offense being a severe one and a majority vote is passed in the meeting. The results of the meeting will be put up on the guild forum so ALL members may see what has happened.
4) Fourth Time Offenders – Termination from the guild. No meeting required. Something will be put on the guild forum about the incidents leading up to the termination and why it was done.

Guild Home Office
The Home Office for the guild, where meetings will be held and etc. will be in Silvermoon City. For anyone that does not know where it is (due to not having taken their character there yet) can request a meeting place to have someone help them get there.

Note from Overlord: I just want everyone to have fun and play the game. However, there are duties and responsibilities that come with the guild and I don’t want to see anyone slacking on them. I want everyone to develop their characters the way they wish to develop them, however, just remember that there are guild duties that must be done…and I expect everyone to do their duties when they are supposed to be done.
Everyone must help everyone else if we are to make this guild the best that I know it can be. We need to help each other, respect each other, and the property of others (either in the guild or out) if we are to be successful. Our name represents the Code of Honor that everyone should hold. We protect the innocent and bring justice where justice is due. Remember, we are the Mystical Knights! FOR THE HORDE!

Moryanna
Mystical Knights
Overlord

Moryanna’s alts are: Umzadi, Deitrie, Nyteshade are all the same person. So, if you need to contact the Overlord you may send a message to any of the four above when you see them online. Mourngrym’s alts are: Vorador and Memmnon. If you don’t see the Overlord on then feel free to contact any of Mourngrym’s characters that you see on. He will pass the message to Moryanna and or ask her to get online so the member can speak with her if it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com
Novack

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:14 pm

I have read and understand all that the Guild Charter covers.

Novack
Alts: Magok, Tazzdai, and Akazull
Back to top Go down
atura

atura

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:36 pm

This post is authentic proof that I have read and currently have no objections to this, and contractually bound to the specific version of the charter upon whence I am replying to, and will continue to agree until I find an objection to.

Ergo, I have read and understood this charter.
Back to top Go down
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Atura,
You're silly. A simple, "I have read and I understand the Guild Charter" would have sufficed. lmao But, nooOOOOOooo, you had to be difficult, didn't you? But, on this day, you gave me a laugh...which I so desperately needed after my doc appointment and slightly bad news. For that, I thank you profusely.
Back to top Go down
Paleface

Paleface

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:58 pm

Alright, alright. I've read it over. Some of the finer language was just a tad beyond me, but I think I understand everything now. I'll send some guild dues or somethng right away. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nigil

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: read the charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 pm

I have read and I understand the Guild Charter
Back to top Go down
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:29 am

Nigil,
I was surprised when I saw that you had come to this site. I didn't realize anyone still knew this one existed. Please, go to http://mysticalknights.sd-six.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=74 and read and sign that one. (They are basically the same...there are a few minor things that have been changed which should just be in orange so you might be able to just scroll through it to see the differences.) Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Charter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Charter   Guild Charter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Charter
Page 1 of 1