The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Guild Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Guild Recruiting   Guild Recruiting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:03 pm

This is mainly for the ranks of Knight and higher. However, those that are NOT able to invite members can still recruit new people by talking to the possible recruit and then sending them to someone that is a Knight or higher to be invited. (Everyone, please, don't think that just because someone is a High Counselor, Dragon Lord, or even the Overlord that they will be too busy to send an invite to someone to join the guild. If you find that someone is consistently saying they are too busy without good reason and are not helping the lower ranks bring in new people then please talk to me about it.)

Here are the Guild Recruiting guidelines:

1) If you are in a city and on the Guild Recruitment channel, then post something there about how we are recruiting. One thing that I put up is as follows (you by NO means HAVE to use this...it is a suggestion ONLY):
"The Mystical Knights are now looking for dedicated members. We are still small but looking for people who want to grow with our guild. PST for more info or to join."
If you are not in a city (and therefore not on the Guild Recruitment channel) then you can post something in the General Chat for that area. However, I DO NOT condone spamming! Post it once, wait 10 minutes or so, then post again. Repeat. If I find someone is spamming then I will take appropriate action for this. You have been warned!

2) If you get someone that sends you a tell for more info on the guild then answer their questions. If you are having problems doing so, then feel free to ask anyone that is higher in rank for the answer. I would recommend asking the question on guild chat. Someone will be able to answer it. Don't forget to let the possible recruit know that you are unsure of the answer and that you are asking your guild to verify. That is being polite and it shows them that even if someone doesn't know the answer they will be more then happy to find it for them.

3) Please, try to keep the recruiting level BELOW the level of the highest level character in the guild. This is to ensure that people will grow WITH us and will be able to contribute more when we go out on guild events, raids, etc. It, also, ensures that if someone needs help then the person doing so will be close enough in levels to be able to still give the one asking for help experience. This is not really a requirement as we will recruit anyone that wants to join, however, it makes more sense to keep the levels around everyone else's so we can help one another more.

Remember that you are representing the guild and you should act as you would want people to view the guild as a whole. We want a good reputation...NOT a bad one. If we get a good reputation with people for being polite and helpful then more people will come to US to be recruited and we won't have to do as much work to do so. If you have any questions that are NOT answered here (or you're confused about something I put in here) then please, feel free to post a comment here or send me an in-game message (or personal e-mail works as well).

Sincerely,
Moryanna
Mystical Knights
Overlord
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com

Guild Recruiting
Page 1 of 1