The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Tabards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Guild Tabards Empty
PostSubject: Guild Tabards   Guild Tabards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:21 pm

Greetings and salutations, everyone! I hope everyone is well...if not, I hope everyone gets well soon!

This is rather important. If you wish to have a guild tabard then here is how you may obtain one:

1) Send me an in-game message requesting one. Please, make sure the subject line in the message is "Guild Tabard".
2) Go to one of the main cities and go talk to the Guild Tabard Vendor and buy one.

IF you opt to have me get you one, then the only thing that is requested is that you RETURN the tabard upon your leaving the guild, or you may purchase it from me. To return the tabards means that another new member may have one upon their arrival to the guild. Now, I know that there is no way to *make* people return the tabards I purchase for them or to *make* them pay me back for purchasing them. However, this is going to be based on the honor system. If I have too many people have me purchase them and then leave the guild and take the tabard with them then I will end up not doing it anymore and people will have to purchase their own. Remember, one person can screw it up for everyone. Right now, with the fact that I don't have much money it will be hard to purchase everyone a guild tabard right away. So, please, be patient if you do send me a message for one as I will have it written down to remind me to get you one, however, it still may take awhile as they aren't cheap. Once I get higher in level and money isn't as much of an issue we'll have guild tabards stockpiled in the guild vault (when we have the tabs purchased) and then it'll be alright.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Sincerely,
Moryanna
Mystical Knights
Overlord

P.S. you may also request a guild tabard by posting something here and letting me know you need/want one. However, remember, the above rules will still apply. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com

Guild Tabards
Page 1 of 1