The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION ALL DDO MK MEMBERS - PRIORITY :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laehval
Admin
Laehval

ATTENTION ALL DDO MK MEMBERS - PRIORITY :) Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL DDO MK MEMBERS - PRIORITY :)   ATTENTION ALL DDO MK MEMBERS - PRIORITY :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:28 pm

We will be moving the DDO Guild over to the other server as soon as possible, so the WoW and DDO sections will be separate. I have just completed installing the software for the DDO site, and you can register NOW to get all the benefits of being an American Express me-- no wait, sorry, wrong.

This is the new URL for DDO registrants - http://mysticalknights.sd-six.net/ - please create your accounts there as soon as possible and your rank and permissions will be restored as soon as me or Umz can get the time.

FYI - We will not be moving THE ENTIRE board over because there's no means to directly import the data from one site to the other. Only key posts will be moved over by Umz, and old threads will be restarted from the beginning (like the word game Very Happy) I will leave the DDO section of this board up for awhile but we'll take it down once the gears are in motion over there.

OH, and I've installed 8 or 9 custom skins/styles for the board there - They will need to be tweaked later to say Mystical Knights, but they all work as-is, and you can chose which skin you wish to use for the forum in your User Control Panel, or you can remain with what I think is our lovely new default style, a GuildWars Alliance style I found (though Umz wants me to change the colors on it, we'll see Very Happy)

I will begin uploading an Avatar Gallery later today based on my LJ Avatar archive, and I'll look around for other galleries that are opensource that I can use. As the week progresses, you will see the board come into full fruition and I hope everyone will be pleased with it and the new skins/default skin.
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL DDO MK MEMBERS - PRIORITY :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystical Knights :: ANNOUNCEMENTS :: General Announcements-
Jump to: