The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today's Changes - and possible future improvements!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laehval
Admin
Laehval

Today's Changes - and possible future improvements! Empty
PostSubject: Today's Changes - and possible future improvements!   Today's Changes - and possible future improvements! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Hey everybody, I'm Soran, friends with the Overlord Umzadi and Memmnon/Mourngrym/The Black Plague.

As you can see, the board has had a bit of a facelift today. Umz asked me to change the forum listing around so that it would be easier to understand/read. I have created an Announcements and General section, as well as reorganized how the forums are ordered and condensed the Introduction sections of both DDO and WOW. No biggie, I'm doing this solely to make the forum easier to read for you guys.

Depending on the outcome of some discussions I'm in, we may be able to move the board to a different location (free webhosting still though Very Happy). Since I'm the tech-savvy person that Umz and Mourn/Mem know, I've been contracted out. Moving would allow everyone to choose their own themes for using the board and offer a wider selection of Themes, Avatars, and Smileys as time allows me to add them. It could make the board more fun - again, we're doing this for your benefit Smile

For today, the only big announcement is, I've added 30 custom avatars to the avatar gallery for people who don't like what came with the board. If you go to "Avatar Gallery" under your profile, you will get a page that starts with "Actors". Change the category dropdown at the top of your window to "Site Gallery", and you will be able to see the images I've added. Unfortunately, we are capped at 30 until we make a move off this server :/ But it was fun no less. These avatars *may* change later tonight because I want to discuss which ones to put up with Umz, but they're fandom icons mostly - Buffy, Doctor Who, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, Supernatural, etc. When we move we'll have more space for more than 30 icons, but have a look if you're bored. Smile

Don't hesitate to write if you have questions or feature request for me, for now the announcements forum is open to all, so people can respond, give me and Umz feedback, and just make the place very open. I'm just a sysadmin, sortof an honorary guild member, but I don't play, so I'm just trying to make everyone have a bit more fun on here. Talk to you soon!

Today's Changes - and possible future improvements! Picard_n_sparrow
Never know what's coming next, do ye mate?
Back to top Go down
Spartus

Spartus

PostSubject: Re: Today's Changes - and possible future improvements!   Today's Changes - and possible future improvements! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:56 pm

The changes look good so far. Thanks
Back to top Go down
atura

atura

PostSubject: Re: Today's Changes - and possible future improvements!   Today's Changes - and possible future improvements! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am

The Doctor = The smex.

Good work dude.
Back to top Go down
Laehval
Admin
Laehval

PostSubject: Re: Today's Changes - and possible future improvements!   Today's Changes - and possible future improvements! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:38 pm

*chuckles* I'm amused you said that since the last time I was on an MMO it was WoW and the girl I was with kept saying (X) is the smex! like every five minutes, so it seems suitable that I should talk to another guild and get another Smexer ;D

I'm glad everyone likes. i have permission from my sysadmin to build us a PHPBB board (like this one but more versatile) so I'm working on that now. It may take a wee bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Changes - and possible future improvements!   Today's Changes - and possible future improvements! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's Changes - and possible future improvements!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystical Knights :: ANNOUNCEMENTS :: General Announcements-
Jump to: