The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group Recognition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Group Recognition Empty
PostSubject: Group Recognition   Group Recognition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:53 am

I would like to recognize the following people for their outstanding job in the STK Guild Event Run:

Lledorin
Anowyn
Tressia
Ashedyn

You four made the run fun and exciting. We joked around, laughed, killed things, broke things, and you guys helped to not only complete a quest but make the first guild event in Mystical Knights HISTORY (and I've been running the Mystical Knights for about 4 years on various online games) successful! I am so very proud of all of you! I have high hopes for each and every one of you! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com
Spartus

Spartus

Group Recognition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Recognition   Group Recognition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Actually, thank you Umzadi for: 1) Creating this guild in the first place, 2) gathering together people that want to play the game the same way that I want to play it, and 3) organizing the event. And for running around naked for a while. Shocked

That's right, people. Join a guild event and you to just might get to see our fearless leader run around without her armor! Of course, the likelihood probably goes up quite a bit if Memmnon is along.

And thank you to the other members of the event for laughing at my occassional bad joke or pun. And especially to (Tressia(?) / Anowyn(?)) for letting me know I caused you to shoot Coke out of your nose. That's the kind of positive reinforcement I need to keep making even worse jokes and puns. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Group Recognition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Recognition   Group Recognition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:54 pm

rofl Thanks for the laugh, Ash.

And, yes, if you join a guild event there is a good possibility I will run naked in it.......and become an idiot because (for whatever reason) I think I'm more invincible without my armor then with it! And, if I'm dared to do it I might even run the entire dungeon without my armor (minus the boss/named fights) instead of just a small portion of it. Yes, I will do just about anything on a dare......especially if it gets people to laugh and joke and have more fun then if I didn't do it. I'm not scared of anything. Besides, I'm invincible.....remember? *runs around without her armor on and starts beating up on the nearest enemies*
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Group Recognition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Recognition   Group Recognition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Recognition
Page 1 of 1