The Mystical Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystical Knights

The Mystical Knights: Where else will you find females in real life actually playing as chicks in chainmail? (WoW Server: Sisters of Elune/Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach Server: Thelanis)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reason for this section...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umzadi
Admin
Umzadi

Reason for this section... Empty
PostSubject: Reason for this section...   Reason for this section... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:40 am

Ok, so this is the first post in this section. But, for the most part this section in it's entirety is going to be about guilds that we have either grouped with or that have helped us out when we've called for it (no matter what that way may be). For them to actually MAKE this list they need to have been a little memorable. If we have grouped with them then they need to have done the following (at least in my book):

1) Stayed together as a party and not left anyone behind...and if someone did fall behind one or more people would have had to come back for that person.
2) Made sure that everyone was ready before doing certain fights (i.e. named people, optional quests [stuff like "Kill Witch Doctor Whats-his-face" and things like that....things that are done throughout the instance are kind of harder to do], and the main part of the quest [the main boss], etc etc etc).
3) [Optional] Making sure that everyone knows their role (i.e. what is expected of them in the dungeon) BEFORE entering it...or for the bigger quests like the Catacombs, WW's, or STK making sure everyone knows their role once the party got to the part that MARKS the quest.

So, with all of that being said.......let the list begin. (And, btw, if anyone has anything to add to the list above please feel free to add something to it...this is just what I look for when I group with people.)
Back to top Go down
https://themk.forumotion.com

Reason for this section...
Page 1 of 1